Bible Reading Plan 2020
From January 1 - December 31, 2020, we will be working through a Bible Reading Plan as a church. There are two tracks to choose from: one track will have a higher volume reading track (3+ chapters per day), and a lighter volume reading track (approximately 1/3 of the reading).
Both tracks will be reading from the same passages so that regardless of which track you choose, you'll be reading from the same selection as the other track.
For example, Day 1 on the higher volume plan will read Genesis 1-2 and Luke 1. Day 1 of the lighter volume plan will read Genesis 1 and Luke 1:26-38.
You can follow this plan on your phone by downloading the YouVersion Bible app in the iTunes store or in Google Play. You will use your phone's account (Google or Apple) to create an account and once you do, follow these steps:
- Click on "Plans" at the bottom of your screen
- Select "Find Plans" at the top of your screen
- To search for the plan:
- ANDROID: touch the green search icon near the bottom right of your screen
- iPHONE: touch the search icon at the top right of your screen
- Search for "Life Journal Reading Plan" for the higher volume reading plan (by Wayne Cardeiro) OR "First Steps Reading Plan" for the lighter volume reading plan (by Wayne Cardeiro)
- Select "Start Plan"
- Choose if you want to read the plan by yourself, or with friends (you'll need to add friends by their email address)
- Choose "January 1" as your starting date
- Select/Add friends
- Start the reading plan!
You can pick up a paper copy at the Welcome Center, or download a PDF by clicking here.