Caring Ministry Volunteer
Prayer (Prayer E-Chain)
Receive prayer requests through our email chain and commit to praying as the Holy Spirit leads.
Assist our Deacon Care Team with visiting those who are ill or shut-in.
Sign up to be willing to serve as needs arise and if you’re available – with things such as driving to appointments, helping move, etc.
Food is Love Ministry
Be involved in cook days or be willing to be contacted for “Take Them a Meal” opportunities
Beyond Hello (greeting ministry)
Serve about once per month greeting in the foyer for Sunday mornings and special events.
Serve about once per month, preparing and serving coffee on a Sunday morning.
We invite you to prayerfully consider one of the many ways you could be involved in serving with Freedom Session this year.
- Snack Coordinator: Be the contact person and scheduler to ensure we have a simple snack available for our participants on Thursday evenings - Sept 23, 2021 to March 10, 2022
- Baking for Freedom Session: We will be serving a very simple snack (cookies or squares) at our Freedom Session meetings each Thursday. If you love to bake, we'd love to enjoy the fruits of your labor! (Only items that can be served on a napkin - no desserts this year!)
- Sound/Media/Logistics: We need at least 2 people to help us with sound/media/logistics so that we can have people serving on alternating Thursdays. Training provided. A basic understanding of using a computer is helpful.
- Prayer Team for FS: Would you commit to praying regularly for FS? If you are one of our FS Prayer Warriors, we will send you regular updates and invite your prayers for specific sessions and/or situations
- Sponsors!: If you are walking in freedom and having a vibrant relationship with Jesus, we invite you to journey with one of our participants as an FS Sponsor - meeting with them 3-5 times in the month of January 2022. Training and support will be provided
- Facilitators: If you sense God is leading you to serve with Freedom Session and you have a heart for discipling people, let's prayerfully discern together if becoming an FS Facilitator might be a good fit for you!
As we encounter people with various needs, we would like to have people to journey with them for a period of time especially in times of crisis.