Lead Pastor – Opportunity
We are seeking a new Lead Pastor. The primary role is to shepherd the church from a Biblical standpoint, provide strategic and spiritual leadership and maintain operational oversight. We have a desire for a transformational leader with a servant's heart, to be both creative and structured in inspiring people towards a culture of discipleship and deeper surrender to Jesus Christ.
This is an exciting opportunity if:
- You have a track record of spiritual and strategic leadership experience.
- You are a lover of Jesus and have a background in leading staff and being part of a leadership team.
- You demonstrate a personal, deep Inner Life with God.
- You align with South Abbotsford Church’s statement of faith, as part of the British Columbia Conference of Mennonite Brethren Churches (BCMB) family.
- You are a strong Holy Spirit filled communicator of the Word of God.
- You have a calling to see people grow and develop in their respective roles within the church, and actively participate in its missional vision.
The Lead Pastor will serve as the spiritual/theological leader of a growing church of over 600 people; provide strategic and operational direction; lead and develop people, while providing leadership and direction over the ministries and services of South Abbotsford Church.
For a full role and church profile, including how to apply, please download the Opportunity Profile