Kids Outdoor Zone (KOZ)
Kids Outdoor Zone (KOZ) was founded around the need for fatherless boys to have men role model to them life as a Godly man and to learn about the outdoors.
Please click here to email the lead team with any questions you may have.
To apply for your son to attend KOZ, please follow the steps below.
- Read through this entire page and all instructions.
- Click here to fill out the application form. Once we have received your application, our team will review it and contact you to let you know if we are able to accommodate at the current capacity (Please note: a submitted application form does not guarantee registration into the program as we have to maintain a safe ratio of leaders to participants). Please save the copy to your computer and email it to email@example.com, so we can print your completed form and have it at your first event for you to sign. We must receive your application by Thursday noon before the event.
- Click here to read the waiver together with your boy; he may not understand everything but insurance requires that you read through it with him and explain it as best as you can. (Signatures will be required AT the event, not before.) Waivers will be provided at the event.
- Once a KOZ leader contacts you to confirm your son is registered, bring your son to the next meeting to sign the waiver at South Abbotsford Church at 8:15am and stay for a short safety briefing. A parent or guardian of the participant MUST attend the briefing.
- Pick up your son 12:30pm at South Abbotsford Church.
- For boys aged 8-18 (fathers are welcome)
- Occurs the second Saturday of every month, year-round
- Runs 8:25am - 12:30pm. Punctuality is critical
- Meet at the church, where we will head off site for activities. (NOTE: Some events are extended overnight camp outs, so if you are new to KOZ, please check in to see what is planned).
- Activities will be outdoors, whether there is rain, snow or sun. Please dress accordingly.