Clubs (grade 2-5)
Wednesday's from 5:25-7pm, typically running September through Spring Break.
- You are able to access the online registration through your Sunergo Connect account by going to the “Children's Ministry Parent/Guardian” group.
- If you either are not a part of that group or do not have a Connect account, contact Darian to get set up. (Hint: If you had registered your child online for SummerBlast this summer, you are already a part of the “Children’s Ministry Parent/Guardian” group!).
- Once registration is open, you will find the form under “resources” on the “Annual Waiver/Registration” page. Fill out the form and you will receive a confirmation email shortly after.
- Submit payment for Clubs (see below for instructions)
If you would like to fill out a paper copy of the registration form, we have copies available in the office. Feel free to come by during our office hours and we will set you up to get registered.
Payment for CLUBS:
- E-transfer to email@example.com making note that it is for "CLUBS" and the child's name in the comments, or
- cash/cheque/debit/credit at the church, either on a Sunday or during office hours
- If finances are an issue, please contact Darian. We want to ensure your child is able to attend!
If you have any questions at all about Children’s Ministry and/or registration, please click here to contact Darian.
Why we exist
We exist to move hearts to Jesus Christ, providing a safe environment where children, families and leaders can experience the life-changing love of Jesus Christ.
Our program consists of an emphasis on partnerships between families and the church. You will see this by way of every child joining a small group with a small group leader building into them.
We see our role as partnering in the transformative, missional work of growing disciples of Christ. Defined by loving God, loving one another, and serving the world.
Three truths that are communicated and foundational to who we are on every Wednesdays is:
- I am created to pursue an authentic relationship with my creator. We are loved in relationship.
- I belong to Jesus and define who I am by what the bible says. Not just valued as a "thing," but valuable in every way to Jesus.
- I exist every day to demonstrate God's love to a broken world. A purpose for my life.
We are excited for what God is going to do this year and anticipate even greater things than we have ever seen before. Please consider stopping by to register a young one, or helping us effectively reach our next generation and joining our amazing team of leaders.