Kids Outdoor Zone (KOZ)
Kids Outdoor Zone (KOZ) was founded around the need for fatherless boys to have men role model to them life as a Godly man and to learn about the outdoors.
To register your son for KOZ, please follow the steps below.
- Read through the invitation (both images) at the bottom of this page.
- Click here to read the waiver together. (Signatures will be required AT the event, not before.) Waivers will be provided at the event.
- Click here to fill out the online registration form. Please save the copy to your computer and email it to email@example.com, so we can print your completed form and have it at your first event for you to sign. We must receive registration by Thursday noon before the event.
- Bring your son to sign the waiver at South Abbotsford Church 8:15am and stay for a short safety briefing. A parent or guardian of the participant MUST attend the briefing.
- Pick up your son 12:30pm at South Abbotsford Church.
Fathers email us if you want to participate in KOZ events with your son.
- For boys aged 8-18 (fathers are welcome)
- Occurs the second Saturday of every month, year-round
- Runs 8:15am - 12:30pm. Punctuality is critical
- Meet at the church, where we will head off site for activities
- Activities will be outdoors, whether there is rain, snow or sun. Please dress accordingly.