We are pleased to offer electronic receipting for tax purposes, which will reduce paper and postage costs. Please note the following information regarding electronic receipting:
- Receipting is done on a contact basis, and therefore we need correct email addresses for each individual being receipted. For example, if a husband and wife also own a business, and each donate separately, receipts are issued for each giving contact. If giving was recorded for both spouses and/or a business, we would need you to fill out the form below for each giving contact.
- The email address submitted will receive the electronic receipt and must be the email address of the individual registering. If you are submitting on behalf of someone else, please ensure their email address is entered.
- This is a time sensitive situation. The process of issuing donation receipts begins in early February, so if you are hoping to have your 2021 donation receipt issued electronically, please fill out the form below by January 31.
- Please note that if you registered for electronic receipting last year, you do not need to register again this year.
- Please note the a history of electronic donation receipts are available through your Connect Account.
If you have any questions, please contact Susan Schlaak in our office or email her by clicking here.