Advent is soon upon us and we want to provide you with an opportunity to “Journey Together Through Advent” with others from South Abbotsford Church. Covid has limited our ability to do things collectively so for four weeks, consider joining this online community, led by Norm Nickel as we intentionally live into the anticipation of the arrival of our Savior.
Some of the options that will be available to you engage in are:
- An excellent online daily devotional by 24-7 prayer called Lectio 365. There will also be a “family” option that you can do with your kids (brand new for this Advent).
- A weekly podcast by Dr. Ruth Haley Barton (outstanding author and leader)
- A weekly Advent Reflection written by Ruth Haley Barton
- Scripture readings for that week of Advent.
- You can choose to read the book “Surrender to Love” by David Benner (only 109 pgs) along with others.
- Each week will have an opportunity for you to respond to reflection questions in a forum where you can interact with each other.
How much you participate each week is up to you! This is not a course. It’s simply a way for you to maybe do something a bit different this Advent, and do it with others…something we’ve not had enough of lately!
To register, simply click on the button below. If you have any questions, please email Norm at firstname.lastname@example.org.