KidsQuest (newborn to grade 5)
If you are interested in dedicating your child, please fill out the form here
KidsQuest & Nursery
registration is open!
You can register either online or in the office.
- You are able to access the online registration through your Sunergo Connect account by going to the “Children's Ministry Parent/Guardian” group.
- If you either are not a part of that group or do not have a Connect account, contact Darian to get set up. (Hint: If you had registered your child online for SummerBlast this summer, you are already a part of the “Children’s Ministry Parent/Guardian” group!).
- Once registration is open, you will find the form under “resources” on the “Annual Waiver/Registration” page. Fill out the form and you will receive a confirmation email shortly after.
If you're also registering for Clubs, payment can be made by either:
- E-transfer to email@example.com making note that it is for "CLUBS" and the child's name in the comments, or
- cash/cheque/debit/credit at the church, either on a Sunday or during office hours
- If finances are an issue, please contact Darian. We want to ensure your child is able to attend!
If you would like to fill out a paper copy of the registration form, we have copies available in the office. Feel free to come by during our office hours and we will set you up to get registered.
If you have any questions at all about Children’s Ministry and/or registration, please click here to contact Darian.
We look forward to seeing you in Children’s Ministry this year!
We have a library of weekly KidsQuest online videos, which you can access right here.
During the week
Mommy & Me is held in the nursery weekly - contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We believe that children are gifts from God and made in His image. Our kids are an important part of our community and we encourage them to be involved in serving and in following Jesus' command to love God and love others (Mark 12:30-31). It is our desire to make church a nurturing, enlightening and fun place for your children. We value our kids and the plan that God has for each one of them. It is a privilege for us to come alongside families and partner with them in raising our kids for Jesus. Two combined influences make a greater impact!