Prayer (Prayer E-Chain)
Receive prayer requests through our email chain and commit to praying as the Holy Spirit leads.
Assist our Deacon Care Team with visiting those who are ill or shut-in.
Sign up to be willing to serve as needs arise and if you’re available – with things such as driving to appointments, helping move, etc.
Food is Love Ministry
Be involved in cook days or be willing to be contacted for “Take Them a Meal” opportunities
Beyond Hello (greeting ministry)
Serve about once per month greeting in the foyer for Sunday mornings and special events.
Serve about once per month, preparing and serving coffee on a Sunday morning.
Please consider serving with Freedom Session this year. The mealtime is a very important part of our FS ministry. One of our men commented: "There is something about eating comfort food while enjoying community time. Just slowing down and having a real conversation does wonders to the soul."
- Meal Coordinator - this is a "behind the scenes" position with no Thursday evening involvement
- Kitchen Coordinator - serve 1-2 Thursdays per month
- Baking Coordinator - serve behind the scenes to ensure we have buns, desserts, etc.
- Shopping Coordinator - serve behind the scenes to either do the shopping or schedule someone to shop for supplies
- Early Server - Thursdays 4:00-6:30 (with others)
- Closing Server - Thursday 5:45-8:30 (with others)
- Baking at home - buns, squares, cookies, desserts as needed
As we encounter people with various needs, we would like to have people to journey with them for a period of time especially in times of crisis.