32nd Annual Golf Tournament
The 32nd Annual Golf Tournament will be held on Saturday, September 15th at the Chilliwack Golf Club. It is Texas Scramble: Everyone hits the ball from the location of the best shot. Fun for any caliber of golfer (complete rules given at tournament).
When: Saturday, September 15 with a shotgun start at 1pm
Where: Chilliwack Golf Club (41894 Yale Road in Chilliwack)
Cost: $80 entry fee includes:
- Green fee
- Driving range
- Hotdog and drink on the course
- Tournament Banquet
- Clubs, carts and pull cart rentals are not included
The event will wrap up with a 6:00-7:30pm Buffet Dinner & Prize Presentation to follow at the Golf Course.
How else can you be involved?
- Sponsor a hole: $200/hole (non-receiptable)
- Businesses who sponsor a hold will have a professional sign with their business name and logo. You may sponsor multiple holes
- A portion of your sponsorship is used to purchase tournament prizes
- Special Hole Sponsorship: $300/hole (non-receiptable)
- Two long drive holes and the two closest to the pin holes.
- Includes one registration
- Donating Prizes (non-receiptable)
- If you wish to participate further by donating prizes, please speak with a committee member.